1.在中国大陆地区推广Sprachcaffe / Geos 语言教育集团的各类型语言学习项目
For our sociable and multicultural working environment we are presently searching a marketing manager based in Beijing
To manage and drive the sales activity in
To provide key market analysis for new product development and marketing strategies.
To assist the Sales Team in the performance of its functions, including the following list of items:
· To maintain good relations with existing agents and other contacts, this involves a high level of negotiating and responding to enquiries from agents and students.
· To maintain the database and other records of agreement and correspondence with them
· To assist in the recruitment of new students, agents and contracts for the company
· To deliver market analysis, produce statistical data on students and agents of the company
· To attend promotional trips, which means usually attending trade fairs for either agents or students, visiting existing agents at their offices, and/or recruiting and training new agents. This may involve evening and weekend work
· To assist in the design and placement of advertisements in appropriate publications. To advise the Marketing Manager/Officers on the suitability of additional publications for future advertising campaigns.
· To assist in the design and production of promotional materials such as brochures and website
· Experience in the business “study abroad”, “language trip” or “tourist industry”.
· Experience in developing existing business as well as generating new business
· Prepared to work and travel independently
· Very good level spoken and written English
· Hardworking, bright and friendly, creative and imaginative
· Commercial approach, negotiation skills, and a tenacious approach to getting the 'deal'; Excellent communication/presentation skills, charming, smart dress, with outgoing personality
· Able to deliver market analysis to inform sales, product development and strategic goals
· High levels of customer-led sales that drives growth and supports recruitment objectives
· Understanding of profitability
· Well-educated graduate
· An understanding of/empathy with foreign culture
· Organization skills - meticulous and well-structured
· Good IT skills
· Basic know-how about online marketing
· Willingness to learn, able to take criticism and be self-critical
Starting date: as soon as possible
Salary: negotiable, fix + bonus on sales + travelling and communication expenses